Monday, January 31, 2011

Enclave.

You are my Enclave.
A rock of safety,
Safely rocking me to sleep,
And calming the waves that rock my soul.
You, with Your sacrifice, rent the veil
That veiled my King's throne;
And became a veil of light
To veil my eyes from the darkness I had known.
You accessed victory for me through Your cross.
You accessed a cross for me through Your victory.
A cross for me to die to myself on.
A cross to live on.
A cross
That became my door, that You the Door
Died on.
You are my Enclave.
Like David's cave
You hide me from my enemy.
You hide me from myself.
I am my own worst enemy.
I can't outrun myself,
But you can.
You are already at my destination.
You're the walls of salvation
That surround my Enclave
Which is Yourself.
You are my Enclave.

No comments:

Post a Comment