Thursday, June 30, 2011

Difficult times.

I find myself in difficult times. He is all I have present. My knees are buckling, but I've found that His solidness is available for me to just lay on. When I can't stand, or walk, or breathe, I can just lay in the presence of the Almighty. Through these sleepless nights when my eyes burn with insomnia, I can just fall into the arms of my Beloved. His ear is open for my cries, my stories, my struggles, and my tears. And I find that He is infinitely interested in me. I find David's cries in Psalm 61 intensely personal.
"Hear my cry, O God;
Give heed to my prayer.

From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

For You have been a refuge for me,
A tower of strength against the
enemy.

Let me dwell in Your tent forever;
Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings."
(Psalm 61:1-4) NASB

No comments:

Post a Comment