Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Prounouns are wonderful things.


Her,
Eyes are dazzling.
She is dazzling.
Can I tell you about her?
What's that?
You ask me why I only use prounouns
When I talk about her?
It's simple really,
Her name makes my heart
Skip a beat or two
And it's not polite to let your heart
Skip a beat are two
In front of company.
Anyways,
She loves traffic, and adores red lights
So she can have more time to sing in the car.
She loves hot chocolate, and she shrugs
Her shoulders with delight
When she drinks it.
She is scared of storms sometimes
But that's okay because that's what
My arms are for.
She wants to travel and see the world,
But always come back home.
I want her to know that she can run
Into my arms
And not worry about being who I need her
To be
But just
To be
Her.

1 comment:

  1. You will always be my home and the arms i run into. I love you

    ReplyDelete